Wednesday 4 June 2014

First interview of the TVD Fandom Featuring: cloemarrie

Hello! Thanks for allowing me to interview you!!! I really appreciate it, and I'm loving the chance to have other fandoms find our spot.

Thankfully, we have been invited into the non-cannon awards. This gives us the chance to have our favorite couple be spotlighted, for NOT being Canon. Funny huh?

So, I have a few questions to ask. Some of these questions are to get to know you, the writer, better. Then I will send over an interview where you pick a character out of one of your stories, and you can interview them. I thought it would be fun and a way for you to feed the fans some information about that character.

If you wish to include a banner for the character, or for yourself, please contact me and I will be happy to help you out.

So we are going to start out with some basic information for all of you.

Can you please tell the people reading this your name? Margaret Williams but everyone in the fandom knows me by Cloe Marrie

Where do you like to post, and can you give us the site of your preferred medium? I post on ffn, fp, and now TWCS I prefer ffn because its much easier and it’s a site I’m used to...but I may change that..not sure yet

What do you prefer, Tea or Coffee? Coffee!!!

What is your favorite beverage of choice? And if alcoholic and mixed, what are the ingredients? Coffee in the morning, tea or water in the afternoon

What is your funny story about trying something to drink and it rocked your boat and/or sucked? The first time I tried hard liquor was when I was I think 18...I know underage….but back then they weren’t that strict...anyway my brother said he could out drink me so we kept taking shots of vodka, Jack Daniels, and rum. I out drank him but I was so messed up that I thought my brother was screwing a tree lol

What foods do you love? Comfort foods and seafood, i love chinese and mexican food but i’m trying to stay away from fattening foods lol

What is your go to food for comfort? Breakfast burritos...makes me feel closer to my dad who passed away.

What do you like to snack when writing? Veggie chips or peanuts or any healthy snack

Is there a scent that says home to you? Woodsy scents

Is there a scent you wish you never smelled ever? Manure

If you could visit a place, anywhere, where would it be? Niland, CA

If you could go at any point in time, which would it be? I would like to go back to 2000….before 911 happened and before i’d gotten married. Plus back then i had a chance to be with someone I really wanted to be with but I blew it

What music do you like? Before writing I would say country and oldies but now that I became serious with my writing my music is all over the place

Is there a genre or song you hate? Rap I HATE that crap

Tell us something about yourself that you think your fans would love to know about: Writing has always been my passion. I wrote my first song when I was 9 years old. Back then I wanted to be a singer/songwriter. When I was 13 I received my first guitar and had a chance to go to Nashville to become a singer but my dad got sick and I wanted to be with him. I also wrote my first story/fanfiction when I was 13, gave it to my teacher, and when graduation came    I received a gold medal literature award for the story. I wrote my second book when I was married at the age of 23 (got married when i was 21) I became truly serious about writing four years ago (2010)


Thanks. That gives us some basic information. Now, about the writing - I know you're excited…

Why did you start writing? I began writing as a child because I enjoyed it but now I write because it usually relieved the stress I feel.

What do you enjoy the most about it? I enjoy the way the characters speak through me

What do you like least about it? what’s not to like about it...writing is fantastic!

That first time hitting publish, how did you feel? it felt good :)

Where do you get your inspiration? I get it through everyday things...movies I watch, my passed, music, having feelings for someone and not being able to tell him...just things that happen every day lol

What is your writing area like do you use computer or paper, or both? Or another medium? I use both

Do you use an outline, rough draft or just write? most of the time I just write...I’ve tried using outlines and rough drafts but they never work for me

What do you do while you're writing (listen to music, TV in the background, etc.)? I listen to music through headphones because if I don’t I’ll get too distracted

What annoys you the most when you are trying to write? When my family tries talking to me or they have the tv too loud and I can’t concentrate and when my phone goes off

If you have finished a fic, what was your feeling on it? i feel sad but great at the sametime

What are your favorite fandoms to write? Well atm it’s Twi but I’m trying other fandoms including VD

Who are your favorite characters to write? Non-Canon

Why? I just hate canon pairings

Who are your least favorite characters to write? From Twilight it’d have to be Edward and Bella from VD it’d have to be Klaus from TB it’d be Bill

Why? I just can’t stand them. Edward is too controlling and Bella is annoying...Klaus is too evil and Bill is vindictive

What is your favorite scene or story you have written and why? This is a bit tough...it’s out of two stories:

Regret (not posted yet) it was written for a fundraiser. It’s a VD story...Delena
Lost Freedom was written for Fage 6 it’s Bella (i know i said I couldn’t stand her but if you read it you’d understand why i wrote it) just a warning it has cheating in it

What is the most difficult story or scene you have written, and why? The most difficult scene would have to be in “Emmett Swan, Mr. McCarty” where Mr. McCarty (Emmett’s second personality) rapes and kills some women

Do you see any characteristics in the characters you write? Not really...I write them a different way every time

What do you like most about your preferred fandom? I prefer VD...I just like how much free reign I can have with them :)

How would you describe your fics? dark and depressing for the most part

What story would you recommend of your own for a new fan to start first? It’s out of two differnt stories: Lost Freedom or First Bite O’Hallows Night



Now the HARD questions:

If you could offer a suggestion to someone who is thinking of publishing their first story, what would it be? Do it! If you have a chance go for it! Don’t hesitate...it’s the best gift you could give yourself!

If you could go back in time, and give yourself one word of advice, what would you say? (No Lottery numbers or anything like that!!!) If I could go back in time to give myself advice it’d be...don’t let others put you down! Go for your dreams and NEVER GIVE UP!!!

What 5 stories would you recommend someone read? Please list fandom, sites and name with pairing.

These are all on Fanfiction.net, FictionPad, and The Writers Coffee Shop:

TVD: First Bite O’Hallows Night
Twi: Lost Freedom
Twi: Unexpected Twist
All fandoms (this is just a collection of fandom related things): Poetry
Twi: Emmett Swan, Mr. McCarty

Is there something you wished I asked, and if so, what as well as the answer? Nope

Thanks!! I will be turning this in. Please see the next page for the Questionnaire for the Character!


Name of Character: Isabella Cullen

Story she is in: Lost Freedom

Is she an original Character or a series known? Bella is from Twilight...at least her name is!

Are they in character or Out of Character? she’s an OC (out of character) she isn’t the weak person she was in Twilight

Nickname: Bella

Date of Birth: As it appears in Twilight

Occupation: Mother

Stats (Aka Height, hair color, eye color, and so on): 5’7, black hair, brown eyes

Significant other: Edward

Best Friends: Rosalie (also her sis in law), Angela, Alice, Jasper, Jacob

Enemies: Jessica and Lauren

Any noticeable Scars, Tattoos, or other markings: no

If they could have a Theme Song, which would it be? Papa Loved Mama by Garth Brooks

What is their favorite Movie? Doesn’t have one

What is something that the fans don’t know about your character? She contemplated suicide every day during her imprisonment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger