Wednesday 4 June 2014

Review for In The End by Kittyinaz

Ok.  I am not one to start off these interviews and/or reviews without subjecting myself to it.  Now, I admit, it is a little hard to review your own stories, so I got MissRissa81 to do it for me. 

I will be out of town until Tuesday/Wednesday so don't expect any updates during that time.  I have already gotten some interviews back, so I will be working on those, and for getting more of the ladies in these wonderful fandoms interviewed for you to read about them.

Here is the review for you!



Name of Story: In The End

Fandom: True Blood

Author: Kittyinaz (Review by missrissa81)


Rating (If Applicable): M

Pairing: Godric/Eric/Sookie

Description (Authors): One night a pull to their very souls, calls out Eric and Godric to their future.  And that one moment, that one action, sets forth a change to the entire world. E/S/G.



Review:

In the End is one of my all-time fave fics!! It's the story that led me to Kittyinaz, and boy am I glad it did!! This particular pairing of Eric/Sookie/Godric is spot on, I love that each of them is equally important and truly needed. I absolutely adore the dynamic between the three, the plots and banter, the mischievous Niall and his BFF Hades, and knowing that while the three stand strong and united they truly are unbeatable!!!

The villains are entertaining and devious!! I love seeing Bill attempt to woo and get to her, only to be at least three steps behind the entire time!! I'm a huge fan of the entire cast of characters, both canon and OC, and can't speak highly enough of the fact that the characters change and evolve in a completely believable way...well believable for vampires LOL!! This is a story that I always drop what I'm doing and skip off to read the moment the update is posted!!! Love, love, love, it, more please!!!!

 
In The End is written by me, and it is due to be finished by the end of the year (Next writing period actually).  This story led me into the fantastic fandom of True Blood and I never regretted it.

Thanks for reading this review, and feel free to drop me a note and let me know what you think.  Our email is thenoncanonawards@gmail.com   Please put attention Kittyinaz.  Have a great week and weekend!  I will catch you on the flip side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger